3RD ANNUAL VACATION RENTAL TECH COMPETITION
COMPETE, LEARN, EXCEL!
GET THE LIMELIGHT YOUR START-UP DESERVES
WHAT'S THE VRTECH STARTUP COMPETITION?
In its third consecutive year, the competition aims to get the most innovative young start ups in the vacation rental industry the limelight they deserve. The VrTech competition celebrates the creativity and bright minds that our industry has attracted in recent years… Last year’s winner was Stasher luggage storage service!
This year 3 finalists will compete on stage:
Chosen by a jury of Property Managers
Chosen by a Jury of Experts & Investors
Chosen by the Public
HOW CAN I WIN THE AWARD?
I SUBMIT MY PITCH DECK (FREE!)
Fill in the form below and upload your pitch by the 10th of June 2019.
What your pitch deck needs to answer:
1. the problems you solve or the advances you bring to the VR industry
2. the solution you have developed
3. professional product presentation
4. details about your team
GET VOTED ON BY JUDGES
Your pitch deck will be shared with a number of judges (TBC from the industry + investors and property managers) who will grade you based on the problem you’re solving, the solution you’ve created for it, your professionalism, marketing and team. They will vote and 2 winners will be moved onto the next stage… the final in Lake Como!
GET VOTED ON BY THE PUBLIC
All the pitch deck submissions will get entered onto our website where the public can vote – anyone in the world! The winner for this will also participate in the final. Voting will be open to the public from 1st of July until 31st of July 2019.
PITCH IN THE FINAL > 5th-6th of October 2019, Como (Italy)
If you are one of the chosen finalists we will get you in front of your potential clients… literally! The competition final is at the Vacation Rental World Summit Lake Como, Italy, 5th-6th of Oct. 2019 where you’ll have 10 minutes to pitch your business… and it is the crowd of property managers and owners that will decide on the award winner… and that’s because your product needs to be useful to them!
Win in Lake Como and receive the one & only tech award recognised by the vacation rental industry.
COMPETITION RULES - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY
- Your Tech startup must be founded after 1st of January 2016 .
- Your service must be a technology exclusively aimed at vacation rental professionals / or owners (property management or listing sites companies cannot apply)
- If you’re a selected finalist you must commit to present in Como 5th & 6th of October 2019. While you won’t need tickets to get into the Vacation Rental World Summit (paid by our sponsor) you will need to take care of your own accommodation and transport. Note that if you enter the competition and do not comply with this rule, you will never be allowed to present at a VrTech Event or to compete again.
Property Managers - Experts & Investors
CMO @ Altido
Head of B2B @ City Relay
CEO & Founder @ Black Book Villas
Co-founder & Commercial Director @ Olahola
President of Vacation Rental University
Vacation Rental Business Consultant
Vacation Rental Industry Blogger & Co-founder Vacation Rental Fomula