4TH ANNUAL VACATION RENTAL
COMPETE, LEARN, EXCEL!
GET THE LIMELIGHT YOUR START-UP DESERVES
WHAT'S THE VRTECH STARTUP COMPETITION?
In its fourth consecutive year, the competition aims to get the most innovative young start ups in the vacation rental industry the limelight they deserve. The VrTech competition celebrates the creativity and bright minds that our industry has attracted in recent years…Every year the winners are chosen by public at Vacation Rental World Summit!
Winners from last 3 years:
HOW CAN I WIN THE AWARD?
I SUBMIT MY PRESENTATION (FREE!)
Fist register your interest here and then we will ask you for a presentation of your business.
What your presentation needs to answer:
1. the problems you solve or the advances you bring to the VR industry
2. the solution you have developed
3. professional product presentation
4. details about your team
GET VOTED ON BY JUDGES
Your presentation will be shared with a number of judges (TBC from the industry + investors and property managers) who will grade you based on the problem you’re solving, the solution you’ve created for it, your professionalism, marketing and team. They will vote and 2 winners will be moved onto the next stage… the final in Annecy – France! >Apply to be a judge
GET VOTED ON BY THE PUBLIC
All the presentation submissions will get entered into our website where the public can vote – anyone in the world! The winner for this will also participate in the final. Voting will be open to the public from 1st of May until 1st of July 2020.
Pitch in the final 10th-11th of October 2020, Annecy (France)
If you are one of the chosen finalists we will get you in front of your potential clients… literally! The competition final is at the Vacation Rental World Summit Annecy, France, 10th-11th of Oct. 2020 where you’ll have 10 minutes to pitch your business… and it is the crowd of property managers and owners that will decide on the award winner… and that’s because your product needs to be useful to them!
Win in France and receive the one & only tech award recognised by the vacation rental industry.
COMPETITION RULES - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY
- Your Tech startup must be founded after 1st of January 2017.
- Your service must be a technology exclusively aimed at vacation rental professionals / or owners (property management or listing sites companies cannot apply)
- If you’re a selected finalist you must commit to present in France 10th & 11th of October 2020. While you won’t need tickets to get into the Vacation Rental World Summit (paid by our sponsor) you will need to take care of your own accommodation and transport. Note that if you enter the competition and do not comply with this rule, you will never be allowed to present at a VrTech Event or to compete again.
SPONSOR & PRIZES
HOWZAT Partners is an investment fund which invests in digital business.
Rentals United provides smart tools to help you start, automate and grow your short-term rental business.